So here we are gonna discussing the latest released( for BETA use) feature of firebase SDK which is Firebase In-App Messaging 💖
As in the above image you can see there are three User Interfaces, we can say Modal Dialog and most right is a type of Banner UI.
You can use this awesome feature in your app as per your requirement, dynamically. Without writing the single line of code,….Cool na 😘
Firebase In-App Messaging is used to grow your app retention,engagement by sending them targeted contextual messages in the form of Modals and Banners form, that encourage them to use key app features.
👉 You can show Images and Text as well as Actions along with it if user clicks on it, then a particular action will happen. Basically, action will be Dynamic Deep Links
- Show welcome messages on the app_launch event
- Show a particular notice on the app_update event
- Show festival,birthday wish card
- Show discount offers on a particular day
- Much more possibilities with it…
Uhh…Enough talk, Let’s see the implementation 😒
// Add the In-App Messaging depencency:
// Check that your Firebase dependency is up-to-date:
3. Go to In-App Messaging console
- In the Firebase console, open In-App Messaging.
- Once there, click New Campaign.
- Enter a Title for your first message.
- Click Test on your Device
- Enter your app’s Instance ID in the Add an instance ID field.
- Click Test to send the message.